Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Day After Holiday.



Have you seen the new Captain Morgan TV AD? I can't find the ad on the net yet. Anyway, It starts of with various people hiking up and spreading their legs like the logo of Captain Morgan. A voice over says "You're friends have it. Even you best friend's hot mom has it. It's easy to tell who has some Captain Morgan in them. Do you have any captain in you?" Ummm No, I do not have any captain in me and I will pass, thanks. Feel free to get some captain in you though and if you are sore and walking funny the next day feel free to blame the Captain!



Jessica Alba in a Bikini. Brings tears of happiness to your eyes doesn't it. Click here for more pics. http://www.sexyandfunny.com/jessicaalba/JessicaAlbaSwimSuit.shtml


I don't generally post moving or inspiring stories, but I thought this one deserved some attention. 6-year-old becomes a hero to band of toddlers. http://www.chron.com/cs/CDA/ssistory.mpl/front/3340752





Sean Penn is a total jerkoff. It's great to help out the hurricane victims when you really mean it. It's bullshit when you bring your entourage and personal photographer. Penn did rescue a few people though at least before his entourage found out he'd forgotten to plug his boat and had to start bailing with a Dixie cup.





Dude you're fucking a dude! How the mighty has fallen the Dell Dude is now sleeping with men for acting roles, weed, and because he likes the taste of a man.

7 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

Dell what will they think up next?

Maxson said...

1. Is Penn wearing a kevlar vest???

2. Is that Dell guy getting it on with Ricky Martin?? Looks like him to be, but I never bought one of his albums, so I'm not sure...

phred said...

That is a picture I did not need to see.

Master Foley said...

LOL on the Dell Dude
so what's with miss alba since i cant get to it at work

Big D said...

The link just takes you to pictures of alba running in a bikini. It works for me. I don't know.

Master Foley said...

LOL
proxy at work blocks it out

as for the captain - I'd like to put a little in Miss Capt and still the rum

Master Foley said...

err steal