Saturday, March 25, 2006

Word Origin


  • About fifteen years ago when I was but a wee lad in jr high school I overheard a group of guys bragging about earning their Red Wings. At the time I had no idea what they were talking about and when I asked them I was ridiculed and told it meant that they went down on a girl during her period. To this day I do not understand why they were bragging about this, but at least I know what it means. Who conjures up these slang words and references? It was not until last week while reading up on gang intelligence that I discovered the culprit of the Red Wings. The notorious biker gang Hells Angels are the inventors of this word. Wings are patches sewed to the jacket or displayed as tattoos, these wings denote sexual deviations or awards however you want to look at it.

    Golden: participation in a gang bang involving more than 15 men.
    White: performing cunnilingus on a white woman.
    Red: performing cunnilingus on a menstruating woman.
    Black: performing cunnilingus on a black woman.
    Yellow: performing cunnilingus on an asian woman.
    Green: performing cunnilingus on a woman infested with insects.
    Purple: performing cunnilingus on a dead woman.
    Brown: performing annalingus on a woman.

    So how many wings do you have, if it is purple I do not want to know.

4 comments:

Belle said...

Even if I loved a man to bits, I would NEVER allow him to earn his Red Wings on me! That's just nast-ty! lol

:P fuzzbox said...

I have always shyed away from earning my green wings. Critters in the moustache would suck.

starbender said...

Ewe~~~
Green and Purple MUST GO!
;]

RAVEN the PITA said...

Technically Two - but only because brown is kindof redundant ;-)