Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Super Motivation

Crazy Dan asked me to fix upsome motiviationl wallpapers with superheroes on them that Marvel created, but they are not real good quailty for backgrounds and screen savers. I'm sorry dude, but I couldn't do anything with those so I created my own. I hope you like them. I've got 21 made total I thought I'd put them out there for the world to see at least until I get a cease and decease from Marvel or DC. I didn't write down who made the quote, because I never felt it mattered as long as what was said was said. Some quotes are Chineses proverps, some are from presidents and notable people like MLK. Here are my top three. I think, I like a bunch of them. Go here and take a look at the set. What are your favorites?


Click the image for a 1024x768 wallpaper.



15 comments:

Ranea said...

Very cool Big D!

Crazy Dan said...

Thanks man, they kick ass!

Mimi said...

They all are wicked. The DD is my favorite even though I am not a DD fan (at least not of the movie). The Leadership one is my 2nd fav.

Great job!

:P fuzzbox said...

They are all great. Each and every one. If I were to narrow it down to my top three it would be mistakes, fear, and adversity. I made adversity my desktop background.

CT said...

dan said it... kick ass!!!!

phred said...

All good! I could not pick a favorite. I did set '' Defeat '' as my desktop.
I might change as we go along.
Big D does it again.

Big D said...

Thanks everyone

Crazy Dan said...

Right now I have the superman character as my background at work since my boss isn't around to remind me that their are eyes everywhere!

rockyjay said...

Tom Cruise is missing from the group picture...

... Isn't he some sort of a superhere, or alien or whatever. In an interview he told that he is the highest level of that fruity tuity club and immune to all sickness. If that's not a superhere, I don't know what it?

I wonder if he even gets a black eye?

Big D said...

That's a good idea RockyJay. Celeb motivation with various stupid qoutes from celebs. I'm on it!

Crazy Dan said...

you could do a whole series of motivational and demotivational backgrounds... you could replace that with your girl of the day. But I think you should at least do a girl of the week.

Big D said...

CD: that's a good idea. I need to start doing something everyday and maybe the motivational thing will be easier the the GOTD. I can start doing a GOTW but what day should I post it on?

Shannon said...

The last one is my favorite...it's very true..and the picture stands out too.

Breezy said...

those are sweet...i'm not a decision maker, so i am naturally indecisive on which is my favorite...

the weirdgirl said...

Those seriously rock! Everyone of them. I am blown away.