Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Buckcherry 15

This album has been a long time coming for Buckcherry fans. One of the best things about the band is they never took themselves too seriously and are out to have fun. You can feel this in their songs. They have made some excellent party tunes, like “Lit Up”. After listening to the first single of 15 “Crazy Bitch” I got pretty pumped for this new record. I shouldn’t have, it was a severe let down.

Crazy Bitch was the only outstanding song on this album. There are few other decent songs, like Carousel. Carousel is your typical ballad, but it’s done well and I like the vocals and hook on it.

Where the last album was more about the parting and drugs this was mainly about a woman. How he did her wrong, how he is sorry, blah, blah, blah. Sometimes I like albums like this, but this isn’t one of those times. Skip the full CD and download the single for Crazy Bitch it’s definitely worth the 99¢.


2 out of 5

Check out the new template I built for Girl Next Door. I didn't have to do much she already had the picures, the color scheme she wanted, and the layout idea. All I had to do was put it together. Hopefully it's still working, you never know with stuff I build. If you haven't looked around since my design change you'll notice a new area in the side bar of the blogs I've designed. I'd like to throw a little traffic thier way for putting up with me. So go check them out.

5 comments:

Ranea said...

Great template! The pics are awesome!
And I agree on the new Buckcherry's latest. Crazy bitch is the only decent tune.

Crazy Dan said...

Big D another job well done.

phred said...

Sorry, I am unfamilar with Buck-whatever. Generation gap I suppose

Girl Next Door template is HOT. No generation gap there.

I don`t have neighbors like That.

Johnny Wadd said...

I haven't had a chance to listen to the full album yet, but i loved the first single. Too bad about the rest being medicore from what u say. I like my music mainly about partying and drugs with some bitches thrown in here and there.

:P fuzzbox said...

Your templates rule bitch. It is to bad that my favorite template you made is no longer available for viewing AGS had the best header ever.