Monday, May 01, 2006

Daily Motivation

So here we go. This week I decided on a theme of politics as the Daily Motivation. Personally I'm a Republican, but I am one of the few with a sense of humor. Personally I love it when our President misspeaks orgets tongue tied. It's great fun for all. I could do several weeks entirely
on his "Bushisms", you never know I may. I'm going to try and keep it balanced because I have as many friends that loathe Bush as love him. The following quote is from a Texas legislator no idea who he is or his affiliation, but is sounds just about right.

So Cheers,
Happy Monday!


Click the image for a larger view. Large images are set to
1024x768 perfect for wallpaper.

Click here to view other wallpapers.


6 comments:

Mimi said...

You have got great creativity and talent. Now when are you gonna start the kicking? The sooner the better!

:P fuzzbox said...

Now that's phunny!!!

Curare_Z said...

Ok -- that photo alone made me laugh out loud. Nothing funnier than a big jackass.

starbender said...

Wouldn't that be 'One Ass kicking Another?'
+_+

Faith said...

Add me, baby! Add me!

Big D said...

Mimi: Thank you. And yes ALL politicians need a good ass kicking.

Fuzz: I thought it was appropriate.

Curare: Cool.

Faith: lol, Sweet.