Thursday, May 18, 2006

Origin

Going to school in the bible belts was pretty tough. There was always someone knocking on your door to "save" you. At the time I did not wish to be "saved" so me and some buddies thought that we should make up lyrics to songs that we heard around campus just to see if we could offend anyone. Walking around with my good buddy Adam one day we heard some people singing Jesus Has The Whole World In His Hands, for some reason this made Adam think of hand jobs so he started putting lyrics together about our lord doing the unthinkable to him, of course talking about cocks made us argue about who had the biggest. So in our brilliant debate about whose cock was bigger I had the snazzy line of saying "oh yeah, well I have a 12 inch moosecock!" that's when lighting struck and we knew we had the makings of a cult classic. I had forgotten about the song until I visited my old school the other day and over heard a few stoners singing a song, it was the song I had made up three years ago. I can not believe it has lasted this long the song is not that great but it is simple and easy to remember... don't forget if you decide to sing it it goes to that tune mentioned above.


He's got a 12 inch moosecock in his hands.
He's got a 12 inch moosecock in his hands.

He's got some hair and some semen in his hands.
He's got some hair and some semen in his hands.
He's got a moosecock in his hand.

He's got my brothers and fathers cock in his hands.
He's got my brothers and fathers cock in his hands.
He's got a moosecock in his hand.

He's got a 12 inch moosecock in his hands.
He's got a 12 inch moosecock in his hands.
He's got a moosecock in his hand.

__________________________________________________________

Lord forgive me because I don't think Breezy ever will.
On a side note Birthday Wishes goes out to my beautiful bride Breezy.
I love you babe and one day you may even train me properly!

9 comments:

Big D said...

I remember that.

CT said...

LOL.. you should publish that and sell it...

Christopher said...

I'm beyond saving at this point.

great post and cool blog! I shall return here..oh yes!

Keep it up (the good work)

Mimi said...

Glad to know I am not the only one who sings silly songs. They are just so damn catchy. I will have that one in my head all day know....The song, not the cock.

Curare_Z said...

Ok -- that's the best song ever. You might want to consider selling it to American Idol. They can premier it on their American Idol's Live Concert tour.

Crazy Dan said...

Thanks for visiting everyone. I hope that my little tune makes your almost friday a little better

:P fuzzbox said...

Tell Breezy Happy Birthday for me.

Ranea said...

I don't think you're trainable C.D.
Happy B-Day Breezy!

Mimi said...

Just so you know the song is still in my head :)