Friday, May 26, 2006

Problems

I have been e-mailed me stating that the daily motivations aren't appearing everyday it's just the same one over and over. This is probably because the page is being cached just click refresh. I update "week" daily and if it's not up by noon then hit refresh it should change.

Thanks

Today's motivation is for our current soldiers. I'll be doing a memorial wallpaper later today.

If you see a vetern this weeked be sure to say, Thank you. It doesn't hurt to make this a habbit everyday.

4 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

The Daily Motivation was awesome today.

I have not had any problems with your motivation changing but I do wonder why your feed isn't showing up. Do you have it disabled?

rockyjay said...

In war there is no prize for the runner-up.

Therefore, hats off to veterans!

Crazy Dan said...

That is a fucking awesome wallpaper!

Big D said...

Fuzz: No idea what you're talking about.

RockyJay: Hell Yeah!

CrazyDan: Thanks