Monday, June 05, 2006

Cranium

Nothing like playing a competitive game of Cranium to bring out the catty two faced personality of the female species. For those that do not know Cranium is board game that consists of drawing with and without your eyes closed. It also consists of charades, impressions, spelling forwards and backwards, answering trivia questions, and just generally having a good time making fun of each other. However, there comes a time when a line is crossed and all hell breaks loose making you spit beer out of your nose in the process. While playing Cranium this weekend with a few of Breezy’s friends some very interesting and hilarious things happened. In fact by far the funniest thing I have seen in a forever happened. Everything was going good for my team, our opposition was starting to get a little angry with each other and each round you could feel the desperation a little more. It came time for their turn and they ended up receiving a charade question.

Charades just happened to be their worst category and you could smell the dread oozing off them. With a heavy heart I read them the clue "thing" and glanced at what "thing" she would be acting out. Looking at the charade I could not help but smile and remark that this one would be an easy one for her. She grabbed the clue and told me you’re right this one is no problem for me. I was surprised by that comment seeing as how the word was "washboard abs" and she was not exactly on any exercise regiment. Well, one that I could tell. So I flip the timer over and told her to begin the first thing she does is lift up her shirt and shows her belly.

The second she does this someone yells out "STRETCHMARKS!!!." It got so quiet that you could hear a mouse fart and the poor girl quickly pulls down her shirt and has the shocked look of what the fuck all over her face. Being the gentleman that I am I knew there was only one thing I could do…. Laugh and not just a little simple laugh, but tears running down my eyes rolling on the ground laugh. Everyone was laughing. I have not seen or heard something so undoubtedly cruel but terrifyingly funny in a long time. I mean as it was I have to give it to this girl she finished the rest of the game and even came back the next day and played again. It takes a lot of courage hang out with people that just nicknamed you Stretchy.

8 comments:

Metal Mark said...

I think that I will stick to Candyland and Clue.

Big D said...

So who is stretchy?

Mimi said...

Once while playing Cranium on opposite teams hubby and I had act out "reproduction". We were humping and and everything. They guessed every damn word related to sex but reproduction.It was hilarious. Cranium is a good time.

:P fuzzbox said...

That is wrong, damn funny, but wrong.

Crazy Dan said...

Metal Mark - Nah this game is pretty fun

Big D - Can't say after this post I am in witness protection.

Mimi - Thats pretty funny!

Fuzz - Yeah it was

Ranea said...

How could you not laugh? That's some funny shit right there.
I would have guessed flubber

Laurie said...

I've never played that game, but it sounds like a lot of fun.. as for the chica with the stretch marks.. what was she thinkin??

Phats said...

That's like asking someone when the baby is due and they aren't pregnant