Thursday, June 08, 2006

Podcast

The badass DJ Johnny Wadd put out a podcast awhile ago and I just now had the chance to listen to it. I must say that it fucking rocks! I don't know how to do Big D's fancy star system he has going on but I give it a 4 1/2. The intro is perfect, good tunes, and interesting and funny content. I wish I could have given it a 5 but personally I needed to hear about at least one person getting shot, but hey thats just me. I started listening to it and just got addicted to it. Great job, you're the fucking man! -Crazy Dan



Edit: Here are the stars. And I added a link on the left side under Crazy Dan. Hopefully Johnny Wadd care I did it. If you haven't heard the podcast. Check it out. -Big D

41/2 out 5

4 comments:

michaelm said...

Dan-

I'll have to check that out. I'm always looking for new podcasts.
If you get a chance, check out Distorted View w/ Tim Henson. Really warped, really disgusting, always funny. Subscribe via Itunes...

~m

Big D said...

Damn dude. I was going to post this same thing this morning and you beat me to it.

Crazy Dan said...

Michaelm - Thanks for the recomendation

Big D - Whatever bitch

:P fuzzbox said...

I checked it out when it was first out. It was awesome.