Friday, June 09, 2006

Politics in the News.

Everything seems to be politics lately. From drooping a 500lb bomb on Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi to Ann Coulters latest shock book. People’s minds are full of politics much to the disappointment of the Dixie Chicks. I’ll weigh in with my opinion on today’s topics and you can tell me “Hell Yeah!” or “Fuck you! That is if blogger comments begin to work anytime soon.

Abu killed in bomb search for Yogi Continues.

Kudos to our troops! Another fucking loser bites the dust. Nothing quite like dropping a 500lb bomb on his towel head wearing ass! It’s not really going to stop the terrorist, but cut the head off enough times and all you have left are the nuts. Wait, that doesn’t sound right.


Dixie Chickens a Hit in Canada!

How do you know you’re career is over? The positive thing about your new tour is you’re a hit in Canada. The Dixie Chicks have found that country music fans have a long memory. Who would have guessed? Personally, I thought generations of cousin marrying and alcoholism would have had more of a negative affect on memory, apparently not. It also doesn’t help by having songs on your new album telling your former fans to go fuck themselves and then crying about how people are mean and you have the right to say whatever you want without consequences. Sure go ahead a spout your loud mouth off without thinking. They’re only rednecks right? Well these rednecks don’t have to buy your album or more importantly see your show. Most artists make their money off tours while record companies get damn near all the money from CD sales. So when your core audience member is a Gun Toting Christian Conservative with an “I love W” bumper sticker in the deep southern red states the brightest thing may not be to continually spout liberal politics. An even worse idea is to write those politics in your music. Sure you are going to get praise from Hollywood critics, but then your ticket sales slump, you have to start canceling dates and the next thing you know your manager is telling you “You’re tour is a hit! In Canada

Liberals call skinny blond the Antichrist!

Ann Coulter has a new book Godless: The Church of Liberalism. I don’t think anyone pisses liberals off more the Ann Coulter. At one time maybe it was Rush Limbaugh. Not so anymore they just say he is a druggie. No, a skinny little blond girl pushes them over the edge these days. Ann is a little to conservative for me, but I love reading her for ideas. There is nothing like seeing a liberal froth at the mouth as you calmly explain your position with witty lines you stole from Ann Coulter. Hell feel free to quote her if you really want to see spit fly. You can try for the same effect by quoting Michael Moore to right wingers, but it’s not as intense. Usually right wingers will look at you like you’re an idiot and walk away. Liberals though are vastly different. Literally they foam at the mouth and argue while you sit back and smile. I do so enjoy provoking liberals; don’t get me wrong certain hardcore conservatives can be equally as fun. For the most fun when provoking Right Wing Christian Conservatives use gay marriage and immigration with liberal’s Bush and Iraq are the best. To really confuse someone switch your opinion in the middle of the argument and when they agree, be like I was being sarcastic. Word of caution, be sure to stand back as the epileptic spasms can be chaotic.


30 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

I agree with you but since you gave me a choice I am going to say Fuck You.

Mimi said...

Hell Yeah

Catch said...

hell yea....f__k you...lol

Big D said...

Such love this morning!

Phats said...

You do know the dixie chicks opened at #1 on the billboard charts right? It's funny they are more popular now, while Bush's approval rating is sinking faster then a waterfilled ship.

is Ann Coulters related to Catharine Coulter? ha! i read her, Catharine

:P fuzzbox said...

I think Natalie Maine's body has been photoshopped. Their is no way that is that sows bod.

Big D said...

Phats: So was Barry Manilow. I don't trust billdoard after that fiasco. Thier popularity is way down compared to their last tour. The only shows they’ve sold out are in Canada and have had to cancel shows in three Southern arenas and likely will cancel two more or move them to smaller venues. That's 25,000 people times $70 dollars ahead at each venue. Ouch!

Phats: It’s Rolling Stone and they can be as bad as Playboy with the airbrush.

Phats said...

According to the Chicks Website they Haven't cancelled shows saying that is untrue. This is how rumors get started ;) I mean it means something to open #1 no matter if you agree with the chart or not, because it means people are buying the album. I just think it's really silly for people who might have at one time loved this band to boycott simply because of political agenda. That's why I don't do politics nothing good ever comes from it haha

phred said...

I just read that the Chicks have cancelled a number of '' Red States '' concerts and are only selling 50% of the seats at what is left... Eat Shit Dixie Chicks.

Eat shit, Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi...the rest is history!! ( He is probably wondering right now..where the virgins are ).

phred said...

PS : comment on todays motivational.

I would like to ask Mrs. Rice.. WHY NOT ??

Phats said...

phred that's untrue

Man typical republicans! Spreading lies HAHA :) I am just kidding I don't really even care

Big D said...

That's what I like to see a healthy comment section.

Phats said...

are you and crazy dan the same person?

:P fuzzbox said...

Still cheesed over my Dubya remarks huh. Wouldn't even say my name. Don't be a hater.

Big D said...

Nope, Crazy Dan is my Twin Brother.

Big D said...

Fuzz. I did leave you out. I guess I missed your comment. Need a hug?

Big D said...

Ohh and Natlie Manes isn't fat Dixie Chick she is just big boned!

Pixie said...

I bet they have all had a bit of airbrushing done ;)

:P fuzzbox said...

I'll give you something to hug.

Big D said...

Fuzz: I bet it's soft. hehe

:P fuzzbox said...

Bet you could fix that.

Big D said...

No but pfizer can, is that way Angry Joyse is so angry?

Crazy Dan said...

BURN!!

rockyjay said...

I don't think she's too skinny.

Plus she looks good for her age.

Metal Mark said...

At first I was going to leave after seeing the word politics, but I decided to read it and the comments. I was releived to see lots of cussing and nonsense in the comments. I usually avoid politics like the plague because some people take it so seriously.

Big D said...

RockyJay: She is not bad for a pundit.

Metal Mark: It's not taken seriously here. Feel free to joke about anything or teeling anyone ooff. That includes me. It's all in good fun.

phred said...

Don`t Abu look natural layin there ? ( except for that hole in the side of his head ).
Now, if we could just do something about the Dixie Chicks...

michaelm said...

Love watching you brothers play.
Great post, BigD.
I'm tickled pink over the demise of "head injury" Abu but worried about his #2...

~m

Crazy Dan said...

MICHAELM - BIG D LOVES THE COCK... in his mouth, in his ass, being slapped across the face with it, you name it he loves it.

Big D said...

MichaelM: Sometimes it can be entertianing.

CD: Waste not, want not. HOOGAA!