Saturday, June 10, 2006

YO MOMMA

I feel the need to talk about your mother today. Thats right you heard me. Yo Momma is so fat just to fuck the bitch I had to roll that her in flour and barely found the wet spot. That is one momma joke that I think everyone has heard before. When I was growing up you would walk to class and everyone would be ripping out those famous lines lines about someone's momma. Today you don't hear them as much sure Maxim Radio on Sirius Satellite has a program on the subject and MTV has a stupid little show hosted by that fucking retard Fez. But you don't hear the Yo Momma today. So here at West Texas Rocks in an attempt to bring back the Yo Momma joke are having our first Yo Momma contest! The Champion of this little contest will win the title of Momma Champion and have the opportunity to write a guest post for this site. Maybe your thinking thats not much of a prize but this prize may get all you blog whores out there some more hits maybe even some more readers. This contest will be going on all week so feel free to comment a Yo Momma joke on any post. Good Luck.

Yo mama's so fat, she got a "speed pass" for Dairy Queen.

17 comments:

phred said...

Yo Mamma so fat, if she wuz gonna haul ass, she would have to make 3 trips.

Mimi said...

Yo momma so hairy, you almost died of rugburn at birth!

Crazy Dan said...

Well your momma is such a fucking whore when you joined the Navy she proclaimed that you were the first semen she ever spit out.

Catch said...

yo momma is so ugly she has to sneak up on a glass of water to drink it.

Pixie said...

I think I led a sheltered life or something...I never heard any "yo Mamma" jokes at all till I came here. Hee.

phred said...

Yo Mamma so fat..the other day she turned around, and they gave her a welcome home party.

TheHamburger said...

Here's a few:

'Your Momma's so fat she uses the freeway as a slip n slide.'

'Your Momma's so fat if she got any bigger she'd need her own area code.'

'Your Momma's so fat an army popped a pimple on her ass and named it Florida. The other existing states were so covered in fat they couldn't object.'

I'm too drunk to remember anything else. My apologies.

michaelm said...

"Yo momma's so fat that the back of her neck looks like a pack of hot dogs."

"Yo momma's so fat that when kids through snowballs at her they don't hit her...they go into orbit 'around' her."


~m

michaelm said...

As far as the pic...
What's up wif duh tiny little feet?
What holds them up?

~m

PhatBoi said...

Yo Mama's So Fat....all the restaurants in town have signs that Say "Maximum Occupancy:
240 Patrons OR Yo Mama".

Yo Mama's So Fat....when she ran away, they had to use all four side of
the
milk carton.

Yo Mama's So Fat....I had to take a train and two buses just to Get on
her
good side

Yo Mama's So Fat....her nickname is "DAAAMN

that's all I got...for now. gr8 blog dudes

CT said...

yo mamma's so fat when she falls off the bed, she falls off on both sides!!!!

Nice new template!!!! you guys fucking rock!!!

oh yeah and yo mommas teeth so yellow she spits butter!!!

and yeah that show is gay...

phred said...

Yo Mamma is Ugly.
She so ugly, when she was a child, she had to trick-or-treat over the telephone.

Big D said...

Those are some good Yo Mamma's, but yo mama still has the whitest teeth I've ever cum across.

rockyjay said...

You may call me picky, but if those were the last 4 women on earth and the whole mankind was depending on me having sex with them...

... well, ain't gonna happen. I would rather cut my penis off. Seriously.

Excuse me, I have to go and vomit now!

Crazy Dan said...

Remindds me of that CSI I saw where the girl rolled over in her sleep and suffocated that guy. Thats sounds so hot doesn't it!!

Curare_Z said...

I hope I'm not too late...

"Yo momma so poor she used to take you to Kentucky Fried Chicken to lick other people's fingers."

"Yo momma so fat, when she wears a Malcolm X t-shirt, helicopters try to land on her."

"Yo momma's teeth so yellow, cars slow down when she smiles."

PhatBoi said...

Yo Mama's So Fat....she could sell shade.

Yo Mama's So Fat....people don't jog around the block for exercise, they jog around her.

Yo Mama's So Fat....she went to the movies and sat next to everyone.

Yo Mama's So Fat....she can't even jump to a conclusion.

Yo Mama's So Fat....she has to put her belt on with a boomerang.

Yo Mama's So Fat....her cereal bowl came with a lifeguard.