Monday, July 31, 2006

Motivations – Old School

I’m going old school maybe not over the hill school. I’m talking about 80’s cartoons. Those cartoon that sent us running home from school or getting up at six in the morning to watch these classics. Shows like He-Man, Thundercats, GI Joe and Transformers. Quality cartoons, not this shit on Saturday morning today. For the next few weeks West Texas Rocks will be reliving the eighties with some of our favorite Saturday morning quotes. We will start the motivating with tclassic quote from Sgt. Slaughter on GI Joe:

“Knowing is Half the Battle”

5 comments:

Pixie said...

I used to (still do) adore Zelda and Dungeons & Dragons.

I hate Transformers.

Sings (badly) "Transvestites Fella's in disguise"...

Big D said...

I forgot all about D&D. I'll have to add that to the list. Also someone mentioned I forgot the Smurfs. SO I'll have to add those.

If anyone can think of anymore let me know.

Crazy Dan said...

Why no Voltron?

Curare_Z said...

"GI JOE, the great American hero. GI JOE is there, GI JOE!"

Big D said...

Cd: I've got one on Voltron.

Curare: GO JOE!