Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Reviewed: One-X – Three Days Grace

First thoughts Bad fucking ass! Yes, my rock loving friends Three Days Grace is not your average one album and you never hear from them again band. Unlike bands like Adema, Stereomud, and Systematic who came out blaring with there first only to manufacture mainstream radio or “POP” songs in their second , the guys from Three Days Grace keep true to their roots proving this band is here to stay and is going to kick a little ass while it here. I predicted after seeing them perform their catchy single “I Hate Everything About You” in their infancy before radio play this was a band to watch out for. This CD does NOT disappoint. It could possibly be better then the first, but I'm holding off on that opinion, for now. The album is exactly what I'd hope for. After being sadly disappointed by so many bands before it's nice to see a band follow thru. I can't wait to see them perform this in concert. With songs like, Animal and Riot we are going to have some “fan-fuckin-tastic” mosh pits. If you jammed out to “I Hate Everything About You” and “Home” this is required listening for you. Loved Hinder's debut CD you should give this a listen to it's a little harder then Hinder, but several songs are in the same style. If your sitting in your little cubicle at work growing impateint, bored, and just sick of the bullshit, Let's start a RIOT and go here to give the CD a preview or here for the video of the newest single Animals.

The CD is good all the way thru. For those in customer service I almost see Animals and Riot as calling cards. Notable tracks also include Pain, On My Own, Get Out Alive, and It's All Over.


Four and Half Motherfucking Horns!

Also, if you haven't checked out Johnny Wadd's Podcast yet, what the hell are you waiting for?

7 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

I loved that CD to it was kick ass and one of the few CD's that have came out that all the tracks are on fire.

Johnny Wadd said...

Very good cd, i was about to review that one myself but ya beat me to it. Bonus is they are Canadian.

CT said...

Yeah they are a kick ass band...

Ben said...

Ugggg...I haven't heard the disk, nor do I even want to. This band is terrible. Every song sounds exactly the same.

West Texas, I hope we can still be friends. I still love you for that burger recipe, but we're going to have to never discuss music again.

Hey, at least they didn't make my 'worst bands ever' list.

http://daydreamed.blogspot.com/2006/06/
quick-and-dirty.html#links

Big D said...

CD: I'll see you in the pit.

Johnny Wadd: There a quite a few bad ass Canadian now.

CT: Hells Yeah.

Ben: That's cool everyone has different tastes.

Mimi said...

Love the midget

Laurie said...

I will have to give it a listen.. loved their first CD for sure!