Wednesday, July 19, 2006

West Texas Rocks now Nationally!

It looks like West Texas has finally made it! That’s right the area I live in has finally hade the national news we are on Fox News, CNN, and now the Drudge Report. What is so special about West Texas who ask? Well it’s this little guy.



This freaky little bastard is 20lbs and has baby teeth. The lake it was caught it if you can call it a Lake is Buffalo Springs Lake. Something you may not hear on the National News is Lubbock used to dumb sewage in it. Don’t worry that was before they “sanitized” it. Yeah right. Anyway as you can see the nasty west Texas sewage has evolved this fish so that it can eat the excrement. Besides chomping down on turds it likes slow swims in urine and teasing old farmers by throwing hooks.

You can see a video over at CNN. Personally I think the thing talking in the video is way freakier then the fish. At first I thought it was a man and so does the reporter, but then I listened to and I think it’s a woman now. Whatever the “fisherperson” is they’re a hillbilly. Thanks for making West Texas look like a bunch of inbred, retarded, looking fucks.

10 comments:

rockyjay said...

Holy shit! That's super freaky.

:P fuzzbox said...

I thought that it was the fish talking in the video. That guy is freaky.

Johnny Wadd said...

Wow, congrats on finally making the notorious list!

Crazy Dan said...

thats just fucked up.

Mimi said...

YUCK!

There is a river in my hometown that has such nasty shit in it I am shocked the fish do not have 3 eyes.

Catch said...

what next?

Metal Mark said...

One night about four or five years ago. I was driving home from work. In the largest town in my county they had lights set up on the sidewalk and were filming. I slowed as I passed and saw Connie Chung being filmed. I wondered what could they be filming about in my tiny county? Turns out they did a story about heroin addiction in small towns. They focused on a brother and sister who had been been addicted and they were from where I live. Just what we wanted to be known for.

Pixie said...

*Shudder* Horrible !

yellowdog granny said...

i live in west texas too..except there is a comma between my west, texas...people ask me where i am from i say west, texas...where in west texas they ask...west, by goddess, texas i say....they think im nuts...so..howdy from west, texas.....by goddess...

Phats said...

I would never go into that lake ever again! I have a BIG TIME fish phobia

We were on the news for a mysterious hum that the city paid thousands of dollars to have investigated ha