Monday, August 21, 2006

Broken

I was flipping the TV at lunch and stopped on CMT after hearing this girls voice. I thought it was a very pretty song. I can't think of anything else to post so I figure it might as well be this. And no I don't regular listen to counrty music and yes occationally I do have a heart.

BROKEN (Lindsey Haun)







Note: It's from an upcoming movie called Broken Bridges. It will probably be the first country album I'll have bought in about 5 years. And if the girl looks familiar IMDB shows she has been in lots of shows including Disney's web surfers that previews movies. I think everyone on the Disney channel longs to be a singer.

11 comments:

starbender said...

What a beautiful voice!
I'm not a huge country fan, but will take it over RAP in a f'n heartbeat!

Luv'd the vid!

:)

Breezy said...

you big softie! that was nice though i have to admit

:P fuzzbox said...

Face it your just a Disney fanatic.

Mimi said...

I am not a country fan but that is a great song and video.

Ranea said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ranea said...

Big D wear your Mickey ears with pride! Nice tune.

Dominique said...

Was this your way of tricking me into listening to country music?

Crazy Dan said...

You know what cures listening to country music? I nice kick in the nuts!

oldfartswife said...

this brought a tear(or 2) to my eye. Beautiful girl, great voice, straight from the heart.

TTQ said...

Wow a country CD I can buy for my husband and enjoy listening to....

Flawed & Disorderly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.