Wednesday, August 09, 2006

GW Just too Sexy.

I am extremely excited to bring you West Texas Rocks first every photo shoot! Now I know what your thinking, another bikini clad babe. No, friends I've decide to treat you ladies to this special occasion. I know, I sometimes forget about you women. I appreciate your readership, though. So I've decided to pull off the biggest coup of the year, millennium, hell possibly ever. This politically stud gets his party energized and the opponents all hot and bothered. That's right the once great governor of Texas, the commander in chief, the guy that puts the lic in Republican... GEORGE W BUSH!

I told you. AMAZING! GW has been a friend of WTR since it's inception. A man whose guiding light, firm resolve, and unwavering support has helped WTR reach the 50,000 hit milestone. We appreciate his hard work and friendship.

4 MORE YEARS!!!



Click the image to see GW in his first ever WTR pictorial!

Acknowledgements:

"I voted for the shirt before I voted against it!" - Senator John Kery
"It made me wet." - Senator Nancy Pelosi
"Now you understand the kiss!" - Senator Joe Liberman
"The picture started Global Warming in my Pants!" - Al Gore
"We need to bring our boys home! If by boys you mean GW's balls and by home you mean my mouth!" -John Murtha
"The economy is shrinking if you mean economy as room in my pants!" - Teddy Kennedy
"And you thought I was protesting the war. MEOW!" -Cindy Sheehan


14 comments:

Breezy said...

Senator Nancy Pelosi took the words right out of my mouth...that is too funny...tasty, but funny.

:P fuzzbox said...

Phunny shit dude. Even the pres knows a good tat logo when he sees it.

Curare_Z said...

So much for GW not having much charisma. :-)

phred said...

I love the smell of napalm in the morning....

Mimi said...

No wonder Laura is always so damn chipper.

Phats said...

Thank God he can't run again, and maybe will get someone with a brain in office for a change

Big D said...

Breezy: Yeah, just takes your breathe away doesn't it.

Fuzz: Thanks dude.

Curare: Hell yeah.

Phred: Naplam kinda smells like old people.

Mimi: She has reason to smile.

phats: When your that sexy you don't have to be smart.

Catch said...

personally I think he might just do better in a playgirl mag than in the oval office! he couldnt do any worse!

Phats said...

I am sorry I just can't wait til someone new is in office! :) Trust me I don't think Kerry would have done any better

Manic Mom said...

Now that's a president worth voting for!

Pixie said...

HAAA HAAAAA Genius.

Jaime said...

quit beating around the "Bush" and just admit you're homo for G-Dub.

btw. i tried posting this yesterday, but your posting thingagmabob did not let me.

Jeffrey said...

I think I have a stomach ache. I got a little bit of throw up in my mouth.

Ellie said...

GW naked...not a pleasant pic.