Thursday, August 31, 2006

Rainbow Moonlove 2

I have said it before blogs should not be a place for hate but one for love. So for the second week I am going to send out a little love to a fellow blogger. Only this time instead of sending it to someone full of anger and hate I am going to send it to man, Phred who is going through the loss of a dear friend. So Phred with much love a serenade you with my beautiful angelic voice to ease your pain, I also ask everyone that reads this to please visit Phred and give him a little love. Together we can ease his pain. Once again bonus Hugs for the person that knows this song.

Carry on my wayward son,
For there'll be peace when you are done
Lay your weary head to rest
Now don't you cry no more

Masquerading as a man with a reason
My charade is the event of the season
And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely
means that I don't know
On a stormy sea of moving emotion
Tossed about I'm like a ship on the ocean
I set a course for winds of fortune, but
I hear the voices say

Carry on, you will always remember
Carry on, nothing equals the splendor
Now your life's no longer empty
Surely heaven waits for you

8 comments:

TTQ said...

Ooo ooo pick me! Pick me!

Kansas- Carry On My Wayward Son
Thanks to my Honey's help!I knew the song but not the band, just that it was Southern Rock, and could have been Skynrd.

Peace out- Rainbow Moonlove!
Keep on spreading the love!

Pixie said...

I could have cheated and googled it but I couldnt be bothered, Do I get a hug for being honest ?

Catch said...

Carry on my Wayward Son.....you given out hugs????? I want one!!!

Crazy Dan said...

TTQ - Good job you get a BEAR HUG!!!

Pixie - How could I say no, of you get a hug!!

Catch - HUGGGSSS

:P fuzzbox said...

One of my favorite tunes. Hugs to all.

Breezy said...

dan...sometimes i wonder about you

phred said...

Ahhhh Dan, you ole softy. Thanks.

CT said...

LMFAO!! since when did you get all touchy feely?