Thursday, August 24, 2006

Rainbow Moonlove


I am fed up with all this hate and it is time to spread some love. If I want to see hate and anger toward people I will watch the news or read about the Middle East. So Fuzz I am sorry I decline the honor of joining your FOAD and you Kiss My Ass Webring. I respect you and love reading your blog but I can no longer condone the hate. So each week I will serenade a blogger with a heart felt tune of love and inspiration. So call me Rainbow Moonlove because this tune is for you Fuzzy Wuzzy.


When it's love you give - I'll be a man of good faith
Then in love you'll live - I'll make a stand I won't break
I'll be the rock you can build on - Be there when you're old
To have and to hold
When there's love inside - I swear I'll always be strong
Then there's a reason why - I'll prove to you we belong
I'll be the wall that protects you - From the wind and the rain
From the hurt and pain
Let's make it...All for one and all for love
Let the one you hold be the one you want - the one you need
Cuz when it's all for one - it's one for all
When there's someone that should know -Then just let your feelin's show
And make it all for one - and all for love
Let the one you hold be the one you want - the one you need
Cuz when it's all for one - it's one for all
When there's someone that should know -Then just let your feelin's show
When there's someone that ya want -When there's someone that ya need
Let's make it all - all for one - and all for love

Bonus HUGS to the person that knows this song!!

18 comments:

Big D said...

Sometime you creep me out dude.

Catch said...

well this is just real nice CD.....and I am very impressed. And how lucky is Fuzz to have someone like you??? I am sending you a big hug for being so lovable!

:P fuzzbox said...

Is it Bryan Adams? Do I get my hug?

yellowdog granny said...

uh..........er...um....?ok...

phred said...

Dan has been assimilated.

starbender said...

Well, I don't get the bonus hug-- Never heard this one!

I was kickin around the same exact thought about the foad--- There is sooo much hate and evil in this world that we should showcase ANY GOOD we can find! If you put this together, let me know!

:)

Big D said...

It was from Three Musketeers wasn't it.

Laurie said...

Awww, that was sweet.

LOL

Crazy Dan said...

Big D - Can you feel the love?

Catch - Thanks for the hug. I am sure old Fuzzy Wuzzy adores me.

Fuzz - You are correct, here is you virtual hug. <--0--> Love ya, be like Jesus!

YellowDog Granny - Err Umm thanks for stopping by love ya mean it.

Crazy Dan said...

Phred - If by that you mean wanting to sit on you lap then yes I am ;)

Starbender - No such thing as winners or losers so I will give you a hug anyway just don't grab my ass.

Big D - Bonus Hugs for you for knowning the movie!!

Laurie - Thanks I am just one of those rare nice people that loves the world!

starbender said...

Why, Is it gonna bite me or something?
:o

CT said...

LOL.. you love giving Fuzz shit... Is it a care bear song?

Lori said...

This is so easy....it's Bryan Adams, All For Love.

I'm ready for my Hugs please...

Crazy Dan said...

Starbender - Nah its just dirty.

CT - I do not know what you mean I am merely showing Fuzz some love.

Lori - HUGGGG <-----0----->

Phats said...

HEY! it's not just bryan adams, it's Bryan Adams, Sting, and Rod Stewart. yes I am pathetic for knowing this. It's all for one. What do i win?!

yellowdog granny said...

roses are red
skies have stars
if it wasn't for jews
there would be no wars....mel gibson

Flawed & Disorderly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Flawed & Disorderly said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.