Thursday, August 03, 2006

West Texas Mourns


The Valez family in Lubbock lost their second son in Iraq. No family should have to endure the loss of a loved one in war; to lose a second seems cruel. I cannot image the feeing this family is going thru or the sacrifice they now endure. The courage, bravery, and selflessness of the Valez family is to only be commended but to be marveled. No words can express one's sympathy and compassion we all share for their loss. Thank you, Army Spc. Andrew Velez and Army Cpl. Jose A. Velez for being not only great Americans, but citizens and heroes worthy of the highest admiration and the honor.

Read the yahoo story here.

How could a human being make this tragedy any worse? Well, the Westboro Baptist Cult can. These miserable sacks of shit and total waste of human life has decided to protest the funeral. Yes, the God Hates Fags, inbreeded, douche bags have decided to make a statement out of this funeral. I only wish that their parents had believed in abortion so that a clothes hanger could have taken care of them before a poor doctor pulled them from that nasty vagina and spanked there wretched ass. I learned this afternoon that the funeral of this brave man is being held this evening. The family is getting help from another group called the Patriotic Guard. They are a group of 300 to 500 motorcycle riders that come and park in front of these mother fuckers holding flags and using their bikes to drown out the screeching harpies.

Here is the story in the local news.

If I can I will join the Patriotic Guard this evening the staging starts at 5:30 but the service starts around 7 at the First Church of the Nazerene, 6110 Chicago Ave. Lubbock TX. I’m an hour and a half from Lubbock and don’t get off until 5 so I may be cutting close. If you are a blogger in West Texas and you can attend, be sure too. If you can’t I’m sure your hearts will go out for the Valez family and your finger will go up for the cult.

7 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Pick me up on your way out.

Big D said...

Hells YEAH!!!

Ranea said...

It's sad that these sorry excuses for humans weren't raised to respect the dead.I guess their crack whore mothers were to busy selling their ass for a rock.

I am sure the Velez family appreciates your support.

Give em' hell guys!!!

oldfartswife said...

You are a good bunch of guys!

My heart goes out to the mans family, having to deal with losing a son, and then seeing these nuts at the funeral.

Jenna Howard said...

Go get 'em boys.

The story is tragic to begin with but then to make a mockery of their deaths AND their lives...sigh...

Saluting the cult from Canada.

phred said...

Sorry I couldn`t make it.
You ever notice how much '' work '' gets in the way of so many important things ??

Ellie said...

I remember this..I cried
If that had been my brother.. I think I would have lost it.