Friday, September 08, 2006

Rainbow Moonlove 3


I am sorry about not sending out my Thursday Love yesterday but I was busier then them ladies at the Bunny Ranch on two hole Tuesday. This week though I am sending a very special serenade out to my beautiful blue eyed wife. I know she is not a blogger but I could not have made it this week without her. Baby I love and can not wait to melt your face with my angelic voice when you get home to day. As always hugs to the person that knows this song, this time is going to be more difficult… no chorus, but I did leave a clue in the picture.

I can feel, too much is never enough
You're always there to lift me up when these times get rough
I was lost, now I'm found
Ever since you've been around
You're the woman that I want
So yo I'm putting it down

I don't deserve youUnless it's some kind of hidden message
To show me life is precious
Then I guess it's trueBut to tell truth I really never knew till I met you
See I was lost and confused
Twisted and used up
Knew a better life existed but thought that I missed it
My lifestyle's wild, I was living like a wild child
Trapped on a short leash paroled the police files
So yo what's happening now?
I see the sun breaking in through dark clouds
And a vision of you, standing out in a crowd


One last thing if you know someone that needs a little love let me know I will try spreading some. HUGS everyone.

12 comments:

Big D said...

Dude you scare me.

Mimi said...

Hugs from Crazy Dan? Dude what are you on? I think Fuzz is gonna have to give you an intervention this time.

Phats said...

Wow can you feel the love tonight!

yellowdog granny said...

ya'll sure you're a texan?

Breezy said...

what did you do? i think you must have done something really bad and must be sucking up for it...

phred said...

( Insert Twilight Zone music here).

Laurie said...

Ok, who are you and what did you do with Crazy Dan?

Seriously, that was sweet :-)

Crazy Dan said...

Can noone guess the tune?

:P fuzzbox said...

You're my butterfly sugar baby. Crazy Town ain't it.

Catch said...

Sweety, have you hit your head lately? Your just so.... so..... so.....loving and kind...Im gonna go get my cat so I can do a cat scan on you...wont take but a minute.

Crazy Dan said...

I see everyone has been feeling the love and yes the correct answer was CrazyTowns Butterfly.

Phats said...

DAMN IT! I knew that, can I have the prize? I have had a bad week