Thursday, October 12, 2006

Angry Joyce’s Hilarity

Angry Joyce is well a smart ass. I’m not saying that in a bad or mocking manner more of an honorary title. Angry Joyce started working a the local grocery store a few weeks ago and this morning I stopped in to grab me a few snacks for work. Mmmm cupcakes….. Anyway there was this lady and her son maybe he was like 9 checking out. The little kid was acting like a monkey or something. I don’t know I was in the snack isle. When I heard Angry Joyce say “Hey, Stop acting like you daddy!” This was funny in itself but what the kid said next…. “My daddy doesn’t live with us anymore.” The store went silent. Until the little kid spoke again, “He has a new girlfriend and she is seeeexxxxyyyy.”

Laughing at others misfortune, I knew it was going to be a good day.

7 comments:

Crazy Dan said...

THAT SHIT IS FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Breezy said...

i don't care who you are, that's funny

TheHamburger said...

Honestly, it sounds like the kid is fucking his Dad's girlfriend...

Watch for them on Jerry Springer next week...

:P fuzzbox said...

I wonder if the kid got an ass whuppin' when he got home.

Angry Joyce said...

I wasn't the nine year old that informed the store it was his six year old brother. With his hands on his hips and shaking what his momma gave him as he told the world his dad's new girlfriend was sexxxxyyyy. I kinda felt bad for his mother for a minute but just a minute. Because his dad is a douchebag and his sexy new girlfriend will soon be as grizzled as his mommy after living with that jackass for awhile.

Metal Mark said...

My wife said she was picking up pictures that she had developed at Wal-mart the other day. She said there was an older couple there in line and the man came over to see our kids. He asked my daughter (she's 2) what she was going to be for Halloween. She responded a witch and the man said "I am married to one". His wife then turned around and said " And don't you forget it!" to her husband.

Pixie said...

LOL, out of the mouths of babes!