Thursday, October 05, 2006

Night in the Woods


The story begins as most stories do, with a little white lie. It took me hours to find the perfect spot out the pasture and it was a beautiful cubby surrounded by lush mesquite trees and the sweet smell of the cactus blooms gave the little spot a more romantic atmosphere. Phred was supposed to be showing up in about an hour and I was rushed to make sure that everything was perfect. I covered the hard ground with a soft blanket and placed dozens of cottony pillows over the blanket to make our special spot more comfortable and relaxing. The only problem with my plan was that unbeknownst to me Phred would not be showing up, see Phred learned though Big D and Fuzz that there was no hunting trip and that I was just trying to lure him up their alone. Hours went by and Phred did not show up so I began to drink some Natural Light that I had iced down for Phred and me. I was beginning to think that something had happened to him and maybe he did not understand the directions I gave him and got lost. As I began to get up off a particularly soft pillow I heard footsteps coming my way. They were pretty loud footsteps but I merely thought that Phred had gained some weight and he is a bit flat footed so I did not really think much of the loud footsteps. Out of the darkness stepped up a creature that’s chest rivaled that of infamous David Hasselholf, never had I seen a hairier chest. Only on closer observation I noticed two tiny breasts.

Would You Like To Hear The Rest Of The Story?

9 comments:

Big D said...

Actually No, I do not not want to hear the rest of the story.

Breezy said...

dan's been doin crack again

:P fuzzbox said...

Inquiring minds want to know.

rockyjay said...

So much catching up to do...

Mimi said...

I dunno. It sounds like you were trying to set up a romantic evening there.

TheHamburger said...

You can't just start a story and not finish it! It's like starting to wack off and not finishing the job...it's unheard of!!!

Crazy Dan said...

Big D - Really? I thought of all people you might want to pick up some tips but I will take that as a NO

Fuzz - Becareful what you wish. that brings the score 1 - 1

RockyJay - Thanks for reading but I am not sure if thats a vote for or against.

Mimi - You sound hestitant to answer so I will mark that down as a NO so that brings the score to 1 - 2

Hamburger - I wanted to be sure I had a consensus before getting to graphic. I will take you vote as a yes, so it stands at a tie 2 - 2.

Breezy said...

ok fine, finish your story

CT said...

Was it bigfoots wife?