Friday, December 08, 2006

Chewable Fun


Taking your vitamins used to be such a drag I remember a few stern warning that I had better do what I was told or I was going to get my butt beat. After always having to tell me and then punish me because I refused to take my vitamins mom got smart and bought the tasty chewable Flintstone vitamins. I loved those things and would sit down and devour the bottle if left unattended. Well it seems that the Drug Company and parents have gotten smart. With teen pregnancy on the rise and the age people are having sex gets lower each year they have come up with a new way for people to take birth control, chewable constraciptive pills. I am not joking now woman can choose between strawberry, grape, and (excuse the pun) cherry. Soon you should be able to buy Spoog Bob Happy Pants contraceptive chewables.




I was kinda thinking this picture would be perfect on the bottle maybe even a new flaver called Dirty Sanchez. What other new flavors can be added?

3 comments:

Pixie said...

Please....a BC pill is like 2mm diameter.
This is just silly. perhaps parents should try the "instilling morals into your kids" route first.

Some of them vitamin's are rather on the large side though....

Mimi said...

Cum flavored would be fitting. But I sure as hell would not want to try it!

:P fuzzbox said...

I don't know if Mimi's idea would work. I am not too sure on the percentages of spit v. swallow.