Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Potter Mania



I can no longer contain the nerd inside Harry Potter Mania has taken over my life, I must apologize to my loving wife for having to put up with me.


I was never an Angel, feared by some hated by others I was on the path to self-destruction. That has all changed though, thanks to the support and incouragement of Albus Dumbledore. Instead of being a devil maybe I learn what it means to be human. Thanks to the help my new mentor I became a Professor at Hogwarts School for Witchcraft and Wizardry, where I teach Muggle Studies and assist with Defense Against the Dark Arts.


"The Dark Arts are many, varied, ever-changing and eternal. Fighting them is like fighting a many-headed monster, which, each time a neck is severed, sprouts a head even fiercer and cleverer than before. You are fighting that which is unfixed, mutating, indestructible." - Severus Snape

5 comments:

Phats said...

You know I have never gotten into the Potter, maybe I should. I love to read, I would have start with the first 1 right, and how many are there?

Big D said...

The Harry Potter books are some of the best and most fun books I've ever read. You need to start with the first book Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone and read them in order.

Philosophers Stone (PS)
Chamber of Secrets (CoS)
Prisoner of Azkaban (PoA)
Goblet of Fire (GoF)
Order of the Phoenix (OOTP)
Half Blood Prince (HBP)

Currently there are 6 books with the 7th Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows to be released in last part of July.

If you decide to read them and want to talk about them just leave a comment on here. Crazy Dan and I are huge Harry Potter geeks.

:P fuzzbox said...

Well the huge geek part is right.

pure eyvl said...

Surprised to see the Snape quote.

Phats said...

haha nice fuzz.

I'll let you know if i decide to read them I just started a new Patterson book.