It warms you up AND tastes great. Now in take-away form from The Three Broomsticks.
- 1 cup (8 oz) club soda or cream soda
- ½ cup (4 oz) butterscotch syrup (ice cream topping)
- ½ tablespoon butter
- Measure butterscotch and butter into a 2 cup (16 oz) glass. Microwave on high for 1 to 1½ minutes, or until syrup is bubbly and butter is completely incorporated.
- Stir and cool for 30 seconds, then slowly mix in club soda. Mixture will fizz quite a bit.
- Serve in two coffee mugs or small glasses; a perfectly warm Hogwarts treat for two!