Thursday, October 09, 2008

The Comeback



I have decided to try and bring back the blog that started it all for me and Evyl/Fuzz (not sure what name he likes to go by.). I looked at the archives and even saw that Smoke had written a post on here after winning a "Yo Momma Contest". Feel free to look in the archives some of the pictures are no longer there because the architect of this blog, Big D put them on another server and that sever is no longer around. I am not very good with computer stuff so it will take me a while to get things looking good and running smooth.

4 comments:

pure evyl said...

Love the goat dude.

michaelm said...

Get the mojo back, dude.
Your links are all good to go at Mantown.
Will link to you from Smoke and Mirrors as well.
Rock on, bud.
~m

Crazy Dan said...

Thanks for the encouragement.

JJ said...

Welcome back. I've added you back to my blogroll.