Saturday, November 01, 2008

Panty Quarrel

I was able to talk to some interesting people the other day. This grizzly old fart was telling me about his relationship with his wife. In his seven years of being married to his wife they have only got into one major fight but did not want to talk to me about it and tried to changed the subject because he was afraid his wife would kill him. I have to admit this peaked my interest so I begged him until he finally starting talking. He told me that one day at Wal-Mart he was shopping with his wife and they walked by the ladies department. His wife never spends any money on herself just the kids and he was getting tired of it and had finally had enough and told her that he was tired of looking at her holey granny panties and it was time she got some new ones. When he told her that it erupted into a huge fight in the ladies underwear department. Whether this is true or not I have no idea but if it was a lie it was one of the best ones I have ever heard.

So the rest of the time I am talking to these people all i can picture is two 60 year old people that are redneck truck driving meth addicts arguing about panties in Wal-Mart. "No Honey, get the lacy ones!"

2 comments:

pure evyl said...

Now if she bought a thong, that would be one hell of a visual.

How 'bout them Raiders? That was one hell of a game.

Scott said...

Hilarious!

I've always hated clothes-shopping, because I have to try on 10 pairs of jeans, or whatever, before I get the right fit!

I'm the typical man--go to the store, buy only what I need, and get the hell home!