Friday, December 09, 2005

Metal Alert - Concert





I heard about a killer show this morning coming to Lubbock, January 20. Tickets go on sale tomorrow!

Seether
Shinedown
Theory of a Deadman
10 Years
Hinder


5 great bands for $25! I've seen Seether every time they've visited the Hub and in 5 or 6 shows they've never put on just a good show, they’ve put on a great show. I've seen Shinedown once before and they killed. I can't wait to listen to them again with the new stuff. I've also seen 10 Years live, they are a young band and I watched them before the release of Wasteland. So we will see how they have matured as perforemers.

So Throw me some metal and let me see where you're at!

3 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Grampa Rock says, 'See ya in the pit CandyAss!'

Jay Noel said...

Man, that is a really kick ass "metal alert" logo. You design that yourself???

Big D said...

See you there Fuzz!

Thanks phoenix, yeah I designed that for my old home page www.westtexasrocks.com One day I may move my blog there.