Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Greetings Inmate 001538954

I came across a new greeting card site called Prison Card Expressions. The idea is to send those precious incarcerated loved ones a greeting card to show how much you miss miss them. Here are some couple of samples:

I 've heard the blood in our veins is thicker than water.
I say the blood in our veins is thicker than bars and fences.
Love Always,

If I had a dime for every time I said I've missed you I'd be...
Rich
See You soon

Why do you have to have a relative or love one in prison to send them a card? A lot of lonely desparate women find true love thru the prison system or maybe you just want to brighten the day of some convict. I've got a few ideas for the Anonymous line of cards. Here are my suggestions.

Remember that time you were wrongly convicted?
Yeah, sorry about that.

I just wanted to let you know...
I'm totally screwing your old lady.
Thanks a lot!

Dear Mr. Whitey. You're now the proud grandfather of a beautiful baby girl!
Named Keisha Tamika Robinson.

Dear Mr. Whitey. Your little angels wedding was beautiful.
I only wish you were there to give her away.
Sholem

What really happens when you drop the soap?

Dear Mohammand all things are possible in Christ!

I think I'll stop on that last one. The tasteful line is getting blurry way over here.

1 comment:

:P fuzzbox said...

Shanks are sharp
and roses are red.
Drop to your knees
and give me some head.