Monday, November 21, 2005

GOTD: Veronika Zemanova

I finally got around to updating the WTR Wallpaper site. I kept putting it off until later and then it took
forever to do. It is done though and I changed it up. Instead of one page you have category's to browse. This will make it easier to find your favorite and it will decrease load time. Hopefully, I will add some extra wallpapers sometimes this week seeing how I have the enitre week off. Now on to business. This weeks girls are from the Czech Republic and what a week this is going to be. I've found 10 beautiful women so I'm not even sure what who I will use. What I don't use I will post at WTR Wallpaper site.

Today it's Veronika Zemanova




3 comments:

Phred said...

She looks like a full chested gal.
Just the way I like em.

Anonymous said...

goodness those are some grand tetons

Phred said...

Like they say down in Mexico..Mucho Grande.