Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Japanese Basketball




Those crazy Japanese and their crazy... Pedophilia. Eight girls from Ehime Prefecture claim the former coach of their local basketball team made them run naked as punishment. He also hit them on the head, and half the students have been diagnosed with post traumatic stress disorder. I'm sure they are, I've seen enough Hentai to know what goes on in those Japanese schools. What with all the tentacled creatures and the horned demons, but that's another story. The 49-year-old coach defended himself by saying this;

"I did make them take off their pants, but I did not make them naked. It was to infuse fighting spirit in them to win a competition and I did not consider them as sexual objects."

Fighting spirit not perverted sexual objects? Okay, I'll buy that. NOT.

6 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

From the culture that sells soiled schoolgirl panties in vending machines, anything can happen. Hope this guy is made to run naked through thornbushes.

Phred said...

los locos ..

Jaime said...

i think i saw this once in an anime feature.

Big D said...

You did if you watch anime.

Crazy Dan said...

I would like to see there fighting spirit.

quack said...

I understand what he means. This is just like Hentai. First, strip them naked, get some tentacled beasts to abuse them. Then miraculous, the get the fighting spirit and kick ass. Mind you, the basketball coach-perverts usually get decapitated.