Wednesday, November 16, 2005

WTF GQ?




I read that GQ, the metrosexual magazine for pussies, has named Jennifer Aniston man of the year. You read that right a woman was named MAN of the year. WTF? They said it was because she demonstrated calm, pose and grace during her breakup with Pitt. This is a mens magazine if the person of the year had to be one those morons should it not be Pitt for dumping a plain looking Aniston for and uber hot crazyass bitch like Angelina Jolie. Look at the pluses here;

  • Jolie beautiful eyes.
  • Jolie luscious lips.
  • Jolie better ass.
  • Jolie bigger tits.
    Jolie has curves.
  • Jolie is bisexual.
  • Actually has been in movies worth watching.


Jolie will not get pissed if you bring another woman to bed, hell she probably invited them. Although, I did Photoshop the 5 0'clock shadow doesn't it look like it belongs?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

SMP!!!!

People are using these mysterious acronyms, like; LMAO!! ROFLMAO!!! ROTFLOL? WHT? I have no idea what those mean...

But when I saw that picture; I instantly
SMP!(* - ok, gotta go bathroom now.

* = Shit My pants

Big D said...

Sorry WTF = What the Fuck?

I thought that pic turned out fucking grerat to.

Phred said...

Good job
Can`t see the Man boobs ??

:P fuzzbox said...

It looks like Fred Flintstone on a bad hair day.

Dear Jane... said...

Yeah, I might pick Angelina over Jen or Brad.

Crazy Dan said...

Great Picture but does a woman really deserve an award for not going mental and doing a Lorina Bobbitt on her cheating husband. When you put it that way I think she might.

supermom_in_ny said...

I always admired Angelina, until this whole incident. Now, I can't wait for it all to come crashing down. Of course, it takes two to tango...so I am not letting him off the hook either!
Her beauty is only skin deep and for those of you that think I am being nasty because I am an old, ugly, miserable Mom...I am posting a link on my blog with a picture just for you.
Like I said, can't wait for the karma to kick her tight...........

mojotek said...

Hmmm... Laurie and Jane are both diggin' Angelina Jolie. Mayeb I'll go as her next year for Halloween.

And I heard a comedian on Bob & Tom this morning talking about an episode of Friends he did with Aniston... he kept talking about how freakin hairy she was. So the picture was great to see right after that!