Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Movie Mix

Crazy Dan gave me this idea on his last post at Accidental Goat Sodomy. He posted a photo-shopped picture of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire combined with the Denver Broncos. I did the same thing combining the top four grossing movies of the weekend with a few news headlines I found today. Why the top four? I ran out of ideas for the fifth. I plan on sleeping late tomorrow so the GOTD will be late. In the meantime enjoy these pics, I had fun doing them.

You can click on them for a larger version.

1. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire mixed with the Vatican's statement about no openly gay priests.






2. Walk the Line mixed with the youngest mayor.






3. Chicken Little mixed with Michael Moore. Not really news, I just don't like Michael Moore.






4. Derailed mixed with the Eagles latest loss.



If you like these and feel you want to steal one. Go ahead, I don't mind. I think my favorite is Derailed.

5 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

The Michael Moore is the bomb! By changing only one letter my word verifacation letters spell nfl hugs.

Anonymous said...

Where is Harry going with such a huge dong in his hand?

Phred said...

I don`t like Michael Moore either.
Can you say...asinine ?

mojotek said...

Great photoshops. Do you have any of the ones you've done for Fark? I'd love to see some of those.

Big D said...

Mojo: I'll have to see if I have some around I might have deleted them. I think I'm going to start doing more of this anyway.