Saturday, November 12, 2005

Medical Research


The United States funded a study to determine why the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft. The study took two years and cost over $180,000. The results of the study concluded that the reason the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft was to provide the man with more pleasure during sex
After the results were published, Germany decided to conduct their own study on the same subject. They were convinced that the results of the U.S. study were incorrect. After three years of research and a cost in excess of $250,000, they concluded that the head of a man's penis is larger than the shaft to provide the woman with more pleasure during sex.
When the results of the German study were released, Canada decided to conduct their own study. The Candians didn't really trust the U.S. or German studies. So after nearly three weeks of intensive research and a cost of right around $75, the Candian study was complete. The Candain study came to the conclusion that the reason the head on a man's penis is larger than the shaft is to prevent your hand from flying off and hitting you in the forehead.

6 comments:

Big D said...

Those crase canadians.

And Way to go Fat Guy!!

:P fuzzbox said...

All hail the fat man. And I trust the Canadian study.

Phred said...

The Canadian results make sense to me.
I was being fited for a suit one time and the tailor asked me..Do you dress to the left or to the right? At the time I had to ask what he meant.
I wonder does anyone out there know..?

Mandar said...

haaaaaaaaaa

nice one mate

mandar-punaskar.blogspot.com

Izak Flash Man said...

I lol'ed a lot at that post.Is any of that true or do you just have a wild amagination?lol

mojotek said...

I agree with the Canadians... I probably would have knocked myself out by now.