Friday, July 01, 2005

BATTLE OF POP GIRLS: Do we have a winner?



Music:
I do not understand why everyone is so excited for this G8 thing. Most of the bands are just a bunch of posers only looking to get free publicity.


Strange News / Celebrity Crap:


A 911 dispatcher has resigned after saying "that's not my problem" during a call from a woman reporting an apartment fire. Well, it wasn't !








A ship carrying United Nations food aid to Somali victims of the Indian Ocean tsunami has been hijacked by Pirates. Damn you Johnny Depp!







Our neighbor to the north, Canada for my redneck friends, only has one seaworthy submarine now. I bet they do not even stock it with nuclear weapons. Pussies!



BATTLE OF POP GIRLS: Do we have a winner?



















There was a time when we were all discussing which pop princess was hotter. Was it Christina, Brittney or, Jessica? I think now it is safe to say everyone can agree that Brittney is out. Can she get anymore white trash then that picture? Some may say Christina is out because she looks like a whore. I have a HARD time with this. Just check out the awesome birthday present she gave to her man. (note: it took me close to an hour to find a picture that looked like she did not do double pentration.)
Pop Singer Christina Aguilera gave fiance Jordan Bratman a birthday treat to remember She performed a striptease for him at New York's Scores strip club's private Presidents Room, along with four other female strippers picked out by Jordan himself.Grammy winner Aguilera, who had earlier confessed that she fantasized about lesbian encounters, even shared a kiss with one of the strippers as Jordon watched her.


Mr. Fantastic and his Fantastic Penis!


In the past I have brought your attention to digitally reductions. Generally this has just plagued our female actress, but now it has happen to men. In the new movie fantastic four the studio digitally reduced Ioan Gruffudd's package. Come on people he plays Mr. Fantastic he is supposed to be able to stretch. However, this could be a complement and he can go around saying: Yeah my penis is so big they decide to digitally reduce it as to not scare small children, plus I wouldn't want to embarass you in front of your woman! On the other hand what if they did not believe you and then everyone started saying how small your package is, that my friend is a conundrum.



Movies/DVDs: I do not know if anyone else watched the Constantine movie besides me, but it was a great flick. If you have not check it out on DVD when it comes out. There is talk about making a sequel. I hope this happens, Keanu actually does some acting in this movie. WHOA!
Here is what David Goyer had to say about his upcoming movie, The FlashWe're going to go into the Speed Force and a lot of the cosmic aspects of the character from the more recent past. Trust me, we're going to do a lot more than have the Flash run on water and create vortexes .I have a guy from M.I.T. helping me with all of this. We're going to be playing with relativity, Doppler effects and all kinds of things like that. Audiences will be amazed.
I do hate it when people say trust me though, not a good sign.

Television:
Nothing on this front last night TV Viewing sucked.

Girl of the Day:
Eva Mendez



Blog Quote:
This is not so much a quote, but it is one of my favorite move dialogues.

Mr. Brown: O.K., let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooze who's a regular fuck machine; I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.
Mr. Blue: How many dicks is that?
Mr. White: A lot.
Mr. Brown: Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker and it's like, whoa baby, I mean this cat is like Charles Bronson in the Great Escape, he's digging tunnels. Now, she's gettin' the serious dick action and she's feeling something she ain't felt since forever. Pain. Pain. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her, you know her pussy should be Bubble Yum by now, but when this cat fucks her it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it once was like to be a virgin. Hence, Like a virgin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a wierd quote. But so true.