Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Lightning!


One word LIGHTNING!



Sorry for the late post, but it has been crazy few days. We had a thunderstorm roll thru this weekend at it left devastation in it's wake. My server was hit, but luckily I was prepared and had a backup ready to go. I work for a telephone company and it was also hit and took a major hit at that. I had to replace servers, workstations, monitors, NICs, routers, and switches, but enough bitching here is the post.

Music:
I watched parts of that Live 8 concert on MTV and I thought Pink Floyd getting back together was fucking awesome.


Strange News / Celebrity Crap:
2.75 inches is normal, that means I'm gigantic! OHHH YEAHH!
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20050629/hl_nm/penis_size_dc

I love video games as much as the next guy or do I?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/tm_objectid=15699577&method=full&siteid=94762&headline=computer-game--baby-killer---name_page.html


Those Damn Lesbians! This means war unless I can watch!
http://www.doubleagent.com/article.php?a=784


I just knew I would find a news story where some moron blew off his hand thanks to fireworks, but no luck.











Movies/DVDs:
I guess it's time to let my true geek rise. I found this article at IMDB and had to make a comment.
Brett Ratner is spicing up the new X-Men 3 movie with the addition of his very own fantasy - a sex siren mutant who seduces her opponents rather than battles them. Ratner takes over from departing director Bryan Singer, who made the first two movies, and the Rush Hour film maker is determined to leave his mark on the comic book series. The new mutant has not yet been cast but unknowns Kate Nauta and Aya Sumika will reportedly audition. A source tells Pagesix.com the mutant will be, "An unbelievably hot and sexy hooker. Her super power is that she secretes a pheromone that helps her to seduce men. She can seduce anyone." The source adds of the auditions, "They are open to all ethnicities who are in their early-to-mid 20s."
I am all for hot chicks and super powered hookers( I watch Skinamax) not in X-Men though. This guy is totally going to kill the X-Men franchise just like Joel Schumaker did Batman. He thinks he knows more about mutants then Stan Lee? What a fucking idiot!

I did not watch any movies this weekend but Crazy Dan said he would post some reviews the lazy bastard!

Television:
I was too busy working, drinking, or blowing shit up to watch TV.

Girl of the Day:
I am going to do something a little different with the girl of the day. I'm going to start making them wallpapers 1024x768 just click the picture for the larger image, right click the image and set as wallpaper!

Kristin Kreuk from Smallville.



Blog Quote:
I forgot to say where that last quote was from. It came from the movie Reservoir Dogs my favorite Quentin Tarantino Movie.

Thunder is good, thunder is impressive; but it is lightning that does all the work
- Mark Twain

No comments: