Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Tuesday the 13th

Music:

The cover of this album doesn't really surprise me too much. Willie Nelson and pot go hand and hand. What is odd is what is on the CD. Don't get the mistaken impression that I listen to Willie, besides what I hear in some bars. Give me a break I live in Texas! This new album is not country, but Reggae. I'm curious how his fan based will react to this. I will be conducting interviews with his fans later this week to find out. Again I live in Texas this will not be like scourging the city, but more like crossing the street.

Strange News / Celebrity Crap:
Former Matchbox 20 frontman Rob Thomas is outraged over the rumors he was caught sleeping with Tom Cruise. "Tom wouldn't be on the top of my list...It would be BRAD PITT." Et tu, Rob. But seriously sometimes you have to settle for the people close to the bottom of the list. Jessica Alba maybe at the top of my list, but I'll settle for a waitress at Hooters.

Damn You Michael Bay! Some actresses are nervous or cautious about revealing too much skin, not Scarlett Johansson staring in the new movie The Island. In a confrontation about her sex scene Johansson tell director Micheal Bay "I'm not wearing this cheap ... bra. I'm going naked." He then replied "It's PG-13, you have to wear the bra." What about the bonus scenes on the DVD asshole!

Movies/DVDs:
I love a horror film when it is actually horrifying, which hasn't happened until Blair Witch. This new Movie The Exorcism of Emily Rose looks freaking awesome though.



In extremely rare decision, the Catholic Church officially recognized the demonic possession of a 19 year-old college freshman. Told in terrifying flashbacks, "The Exorcism of Emily Rose" chronicles the haunting trial of the priest accused of negligence resulting in the death of the young girl believed to be possessed. Inspired by true events. As a lawyer who takes on the task of defending the priest who performed the controversial exorcism.Check out the trailer.

Television:
Well I guess that is all the shows for fall I'll be commenting on as all the other are so unoriginal that they do not inspire witty comments, but loathing and revulsion.

Girl of the Day:
For standing up to the man Scarlett Johansson is GOTD.




Blog Quote:

I find this quote to be 100% true in my experience.
Nothing sways the stupid more than arguments they can't understand - Cardinal de Retz

No comments: