Friday, July 15, 2005

Updates

I'm constantly trying to improve the blog and my website. Like when I added the Rock Box, but sometimes shit just don't work well and I have to rethink my approach. The video playing automatically in the info box sounded like a good idea at the time. However, this was a pain in the ass for people on slower connections. It was also a pain in the ass when you tried to make comments or move to individual posts. I still like the idea of a video. So I decided to try another way. Now you can click a link of the video you want to watch and it will pop up in a small window. That way if you wanted to watch it, no problem, if not I wasn't interfering with what you were listening too and the page will load faster. I'm going to update the videos weekly and because I started on Friday, I will update them on Friday. A few other things I have added in the last week have been a new poll and a guest map. If you have any ideas to improve the site or saw something cool somewhere else let me know.

No comments: