Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Jessica Alba Dreamcrusher


Jessica Alba enjoys crushing the dreams of others. In a somber note my movie script was denied in one callous comment.

"The scripts I get are always for the whore, or the motorcycle chick in leather, or the horny maid. I get all these screenplays that start, 'Tawnya is in the shower. The water streams down her naked perky breasts. I don't think that is happening to Natalie Portman."

I'll have you know Mrs. Alba that shower scene was a stroke or strokes of genius. It just shows your ignorance when you talk of Natalie Portman. Who do you think was offered the role of Gwen? That's Right, you're partner in that shower scene was going to be none other then Natalie Portman. You two beautiful women weren't going to need light sabers for this breathtaking action, but NO. You have to ruin it for everybody! Thanks a lot, Jessica Alba. I can't believe you have the nerve to wear that cowboy hat I sent you!

1 comment:

Big D said...

She is just hot, but I dug those chaps!