Thursday, July 07, 2005

The Seventh

Music:
These morons are still around! To many smart ass comments for this picture! Make up your own I can't decide!




Jessica Alba is on the cover of Rolling Stone.



Strange News / Celebrity Crap:

Warning Profanity ahead!


I really don't have much to say about these cocksuckers.

Maybe this is a little extreme you be the judge. Moscow police intercept a car bomb and then beat the subject to death.
http://www.mosnews.com/news/2004/09/20/carbomb.shtml

A New York woman who calls herself Beverly Bounders is introducing a line of cards that let prostitute patrons prepay for sex at a legal brothel before they even leave home. Bounders came up with the plan after reading a study suggesting 40 percent of men would not object if their son's first sexual experience was with a prostitute. Bounders is in discussions with various Nevada brothels and predicts the cards will become popular graduation gifts and also be big sellers with businessmen who do not want to pay for sex with a check or credit card. If all goes well, Bounders will introduce the carnal cards within a month. You know my birthday is coming up. What better way then saying, You Rock, then the gift of whores!

Knock, Knock. Who's there? UNICEF. Except this time it's not jaws, but a bear with the munchies!

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1452932.html


Movies/DVDs:
Here is a trailer that looks half way funny. It is called Fun with Dick and Jane it stars Jim Carrey and Tea Leoni.

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/funwithdickandjane/index.html

The 40 Year Old Virgin is a new movie coming out in August with Steve Carell as the main actor. It is about time this guy has his own movie he has been one upping Will Farrell in his last several movies. Check out the preview it looks hilarious. http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/the_40_year_old_virgin.html

Television:
What crap is the network going to shove at us to watch this year? I will give a premise each day about the better peices of crap we may be forced to endure.


Prison Break:
Premise: Big brother gets convicted of killing some guy related to another guy who is important and is sentence to die. Little brother cries, No he is innocent, and comes up with a way to get his big brother out by going to jail too! Thru TV magic he is sent to the same maximum security prison even though it was a minimum security crime. Know aided with the help of a bunch of criminals he plots a break out. The surprise is if this show's a hit they will never breakout, but if it sucks you will never see the end. So why the hell should I bother?

Girl of the Day:
Star of The Girl Next Door Elisha Cuthbert.



Blog Quote:
There's a passage I got memorized. Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you. I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. 9mm here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. - Pulp Fiction

No comments: