Tuesday, June 28, 2005

June 27

Music:
Check out these lyrics to First by Lindsay Lohan on the Herbie: Fully Loaded movie.

Cuz when I see you something inside me burns
And then I realize
I wanna cum first
I wanna cum first

Well if you insist! I hear a lot of chatting on the net about Lohan being too skinny. It’s like my daddy always says: The closer the bone the sweeter the meat! Seriously though she needs to eat burger or something. Maybe she can call up Paris Hilton and they can go visit Carl Jr. together.

In other music news I noticed you can download the latest single Guarded by Disturbed at the iTunes music store.

Strange News / Celebrity Crap:
Avril Levigne got engaged to front man of Sum 41 Deryck Whibley. Now they can be angry together. I wonder what would happen if this made them happy though. I mean both of this people have mad crap loads of money on being misunderstood, angry teens. Now they are growing up and are getting married. I guess they can start singing about how changing diapers suck.



I said no teeth, you vampire looking byatch!

Movies/DVDs:
War of the Worlds starts this weekend. I will probably not watch it, but if you watch it let me know what your think.

Television:
The challenges on Hells Kitchen were not that great but the ending was. The red team lost and Chef Ramsay let Michael, the crazy tattooed guy, pick the two losers. Instead of taking out the weakest, Jimmy, he decided to nominate his toughest competition Chris and Elsie. Early in the show Chris told everyone he was the strongest contestant and Michael called him on it and nominated him. Chris has being getting on the Chef Ramsay nerves for awhile claiming he was the best and Chef took his jacket and left Elsie standing in shock and Michael with a huge shit eating grin on his face.

I saw that Average Joes is starting tonight I will not be watching this crap as I think dating shows are bullshit, but I thought I would at least say it started.

Girl of the Day:
Jennifer Garner is the girl of the day because she can look sweet and naive and then turn around and look like she is going to kick your ass.



Blog Quote:
Joe, I've had new neighbors before but none of them were half the man you are. And since you're half a man already, that splits them into some kind of fraction I can't even measure. - Peter Griffin Family Guy

No comments: