Wednesday, June 08, 2005

So my twin brother came up to me and told me that he was going to buy the new CD from Audioslave. WHY, they suck, I told him. You combine two great bands Soundgarden and Rage Against the Machine and what do you get Rage Against the Garden? No, you get this Sesame Street shit called BE YOURSELF. My only comment to Audioslave (I am sure they read this!) is brought to you be the letters F and U.

So I finally watch that Naploen Dynamite movie. What a piece of shit that was! You see clips of that crap everywhere and everyone on the TV and radio are like it was hilarious. I even had a few friends say it was good. Of course, I should have listened to my brothers who told me it sucked and it was a colossal waste of time, but no I had to see for myself. Friends do not let friends watch this crap. Everyone in this movie or help make this movie deserves to get their ass kicked that also includes anyone who recommended this movie.

So how many people wanna kick some ass?

No comments: