Friday, September 16, 2005

Drinking Song War



It seems like myself and :PFuzzbox http://blugstuff.blogspot.com/ have gotten ourselves into an old school drinking song contest. So here is my come back to his Irish Drinking Song I present my take to the classics of the Crash Test Dummies.
I can’t tell you how many times me and the group have been asked to perform encores of this song at Bennigan’s and although I admit his song may be cooler then mine for mine doesn't have any dirty word it is just a simple melody of a guy that gets stripers to shave his back. My pictures says a thousand words sometimes its hard to say I love you. And the simple truth that can found in this song makes a man want to weep for its so hard to find a good woman or striper that will shave your back. Its only a portion of the song so I hope you enjoy.


When you go out to strip clubs you're stuck right out bonerville
Unable to touch the whores is just a crying shame
Using dollar bills see some action

She love to shave my body
Leftover parts from apes and monkeys
Your balls and cock show you're wild beast
You can hear their noises at night time
They don't have to keep a certain bedtime
She love to shave my body
Leftover parts from apes and monkeys

1 comment:

:P fuzzbox said...

Nothing says love like a manscaped back.