What is the next technological marvel? The video headstone! The 7-inch shatter-resistant LCD screen is designed to last for 15 years, when it can either be replaced with a newer device or covered with a bronze plaque. It will come with a one-year warranty; extended coverage for 10 years is about another $200. Now people can watch me doing your mom, long after you shot me in the back.
That's it. It is an extremely slow news day or at least the mindless news that I post.
Tomorrow is the last of the Brazilian women. I know I'm sad too, but there are other girls to see and one day we will make it make it back to the bountiful beauty that is Brazil. Here are few things I learned about Brazilian women this week. It must be true if I found it on the internet(s).
An American woman has several fundamental problems that will never go away and that will get much worse a few years after she is married:
- Her inherent anti-male bias and pre-occupation with fairness that was drilled into her at high school, college, and through the media. Her constant confrontations and trying to prove herself and to make a point.
- Her self-centeredness, her ridiculously high expectations, her sense of entitlement, her high-maintenance, superficial, and stuck up attitude, her snootiness and her sense of superiority. This "princess" syndrome means that she will always think that she is better than you, and that she deserves and she is entitled to whatever she wants from you.
- Her general mental instability and psychological disorders.
- Her using sex as a weapon and reward to get things.
- Brazilian women generally don't have any of these problems. Marrying an American woman simply does not make sense. The ONLY reason men stay with American women is because they did not have enough exposure to Brazilian women. Any man who spent a few months in Brazil will not even look at American women again.
This info was found at a Brazilian mail order bride site, and you thought it was only Russians. I may start taking donations.