Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Take hime out!

Pat Robertson the evangilist that supposedly called for the assassination of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez has blasted the media about their misinterpretation. "In no way did I say assassinate Hugo. I said our special forces should, TAKE HIM OUT! You know, like on a date,maybe to a movie or some nice little Italian Bistro, if time permits perhaps a round of miniature golf. The possibilities are endless!" Upon hearing the statement President Chavez had this to say: "It has been ages since anyone has taken me out and I think a round of miniature golf would be very pleasant. Also tell the Special Ops my favorite flowers are daisies."

4 comments:

:P fuzzbox said...

Back when Pat Robertson was running for president. I tried to watch his show. I could't figure out if it was news, church, or an infomercial. All I know is it was bad. If forced to watch his drivel, I would be compelled to take him out and not for miniature golf.

Crazy Dan said...

lol.. Good take on that story I just knew that there was more to it.

Big D said...

Well shit does spew from his mouth.

Glyn (Zaphod) Evans said...

Kinda put both feet in his enormous mouth at once huh?