Monday, August 15, 2005

There is a Difference

Searching through hundreds of blogs has shown me that there are a lot of political people out there. I guess you can say most of the people I know are conservatives, I guess I am too though only recently because I still think Clinton is the shit and you should buy his CD that is going to come out with all his favortite tunes. Can you believe that? I never have known a former president to be so money hungry. Anyways I thought Big D and I should take this little test to see how we differ, this way you can see why our postings is so different from each others.
Big D

Your Political Profile

Overall: 95% Conservative, 5% Liberal
Social Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Ethics: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


Yeah, he is a bit convervative..... maybe he needs some ass or something.


Crazy Dan

Your Political Profile

Overall: 55% Conservative, 45% Liberal
Social Issues: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 100% Conservative, 0% Liberal


I think it was that death penalty question that made me balance out more because pedophiles deserve death in the most painful ways imagainable.

5 comments:

Dr. Forbush said...

I couldn't get to the quiz, the link just goes back to your site.

I was courious how you could have conservative ethics and post pictures of semi-clad women on your blog. Wouldn't the conservative actually want the women to be dressed modistly? Just a question. Maybe if I saw the questions it would make more sense.

Even if you guys are conservative I like your blog...

Big D said...

I see that thanks for letting me know, it's fixed now. The test is not like an in depth quiz to your soul or anything. As far as the ethics I don't know, I differ with conservatives on certain issues and I'm in no way a bible thumper. Bible thumpers annoy me just as much as hard core liberals.

Crazy Dan said...

At night alone in your room I believe it.

Jez said...

I believe no-one has the right to take anyone's life(unless self-defense dictates it, obviously), except for Death!

Dr. Forbush said...

I looked at the "test." It seems quite biased to the conservative side just by the choices that they give you. For example:

Abortion should be...

Completely legal and available
Restricted, discouraged, or illegal

What about legal and discouraged?

Or,

All authority, by its nature, should be questioned

False
True

Actually this question is asking if you believe in anarchy. It presumes that anarchists are liberal. But that doesn't really make sense, anarchists are neither liberal or conservative. They just want no government at all.

And, this one

The Fed should be more concerned with

Controllling unemployment
Controlling inflation

Obviously the Fed should be concerned with both by keeping balance and consistancy in the economy so that business owners can make plans.

There were more just like this...

Thanks for showing it to us!